I am 'not very good' at writing. The fact that you are actually reading my blog,I'll stick to 'not very good' otherwise would called my self a bad writer.So much to share [I guess everyone has a bag full, just that most of us choose to keep it burried]so little time, I fall short of words. Problem was critical. Solution was simple. Solution was to find a channel, a medium,some means of communication ,means of expression. I took help of my camera.
Maybe these kids have the same problem. will they be able to use a camera as a medium of expression as well? why not?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am 'not very good' at writing. The fact that you are actually reading my blog,I'll stick to 'not very good' otherwise would call my self a bad writer.So much to share [I guess everyone has a bag full, just that most of us choose to keep it burried]so little time, I fall short of words. Problem was critical. Solution was simple. Solution was to find a channel, a medium,some means of communication of expression. I took help of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment